Monday 29 August 2011

Remember The Urge Review


Opitcal Impression: Nothing special, The PV seems to revolve around the band but you see nothing of the band... let me explain.. Apart from a few off shots of a girl in school it is all centered around Gazette in a warehouse type building, yet all you seem to see of the band are hands and legs. I don't know if this is the point but i don't personally like it, it is off focus throughout. I Think it is suppose to be filmed from a security camera maybe that is why it is filmed weird?

For me the theme of the PV is over done both by Gazette and most other bands out there, I am sure they could of done a better style of PV to go along with the song

Auditory Impression: I found the first one minute and fifth seconds of the song boring, at 1:50 it caught my interest for about 30 seconds but then it slipped back into boring and repetitive. I expected better from Gazette, saying that... It is an okay song just not a single, it is an album filler at best.

Opitcal Impression: 3/10
Auditory Impression: 4/10
Overall Impression: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment