Wednesday 31 August 2011

RP

Years of roleplay experience: 3

Muses I have experience playing (with bandname):
Ruki (The Gazette)
Zero (D'espairsRay)
Tsukasa (D'espairsRay)
Yomi (Nightmare)
Sakito (Nightmare)
Ni~ya (Nightmare)
Jin (Nega)
Sono (Matenrou Opera)
Hazuki (Lynch)
Aki (OZ)
Satoshi (Girugämesh)
I'm sure there is more

Muses I would like to try playing (with bandname):
Show (Losh Ash)
Uruha (Gazette)
Others

Pairings I have played:
RukixKai*
KaixRuki*
HizumixRuki
RukixOC
ZeroxHizumi*
ZeroxKaryu*
ZeroxTsukasa
ZeroxSisen (Do not ask XD)
ZeroxMao
ZeroxGenki
ZeroxEros
ZeroxAkito
ZeroxRaidon~
ZeroxSakura~
TsukasaxKaryu*
ReitaxNi~ya
JinxYuu*
JinxSan
JinxRay
JinxGenki
AoixYomi*
ReitaxYomi*
RukaxYomi
SonoxYuu*
SakitoxOC*
TatsurouxAki
NatsukixAki*
SatoshixMyv
KodaxKyo

~OC
*Long Term RPs

I'm pretty sure Zero has had more people than that but i can not remember them all, most of them were requests for one shots

Looking for private roleplay or community? private roleplay

AU or Non-AU: both

Do you play Het, Yaoi, or Yuri? Yaoi

Highest rating of roleplay I will play (ie: NC-17, R, etc): Nc-17 and beyond

Kinks I will roleplay: More Or Less Anything

Kinks I will not roleplay: Underage - Suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment